TruGreen Chester and Wrexhan FREE 14 Point Lawn Analysis
14 Point Lawn Analysis details
The starting point for a greener, healthier lawn is the TruGreen 14-Point Lawn Analysis. We’ll evaluate the potential of your lawn and explain our recommendations to make your lawn the greenest and healthiest it can be.
1. Grass types: Most lawns are not made up of one grass type. They are a blend of several. It’s best to know which grasses are prevalent in your lawn in order to provide the best care.
2. Turf density: Dense, healthy turf discourages weeds, so it’s important to keep your lawn thick.
3. Colour: The colour of your grass says a lot about its health. A light-coloured lawn may mean it’s lacking important nutrients. Different varieties of turf have different colour optimums.
4. Thatch: Thatch is a layer of living and dead leaves, stems and roots, just above the soil. Too much thatch will reduce a lawn’s response to fertilizers and affects watering practices. Disease and insect problems are greater with excessive thatch.
5. Lawn diseases: There are many types of disease that can affect the appearance and health of your lawn. Our lawn care specialists can assist you to determine what steps can be taken to help your lawn recover when diseases emerge.
6. Soil type: Knowing the type and condition of your soil will help determine your lawn’s specific needs.
7. Broadleaf weeds: Some weeds can be very difficult to control; they can spread rapidly and quickly choke out your grass. It is best to have a professional prescribe the proper weed controls for best results.
8. Mowing: Few homeowners realize the importance of
Cutting certain grass types too low or infrequently can cause the lawn to turn brown and increases it's susceptibility to weeds and diseases.
9. Insects: Thousands of insects live in your grass. Some are helpful, while others threaten your lawn’s health and vitality. It’s important to know if damaging insects are present in your area so they can be prevented or controlled.
10. Shade: Being aware of your lawn’s exposure to sunlight and shade helps determine the type of grass that grows best in your lawn.
11. Watering: The amount of water your lawn receives is critical to its health. Improper watering is usually the cause of pale, sparse turf and many disease and weed problems.
12. Problem grasses: Certain grasses are classified as weeds because they disrupt the appearance of your lawn. Timely service visits can reduce annual grassy weeds, while most perennial grassy weeds are difficult to control.
13. Potential: Some lawns, no matter how much work is put into them, will never look as lush and healthy as others. Be aware of those who over-promise the guarantee of a perfect lawn. You may be disappointed.
14.Present conditions: Even great-looking lawns require continual care. We can help maintain your lawn at its best with our full-service, annual lawn care program.
The 14 point Lawn Analysis is the starting point for the Lawn of your dreams. All you need to do now is click below to benefit from this FREE service.
Sign up now for a free TruGreen 14-Point Lawn Analysis.